Gynaecological oncologists national list

A person with a suspected or diagnosed ovarian cancer should:

  • have their treatment managed by a gynaecological oncologist who specialise in treating cancers of the reproductive tract and has specialised surgical skills
  • attend their first specialist appointment within two weeks of being referred by the general practitioner (GP).


Gynaecological oncologists located by state

A referral from a general practitioner (GP) is required for an appointment.

Select a cancer type and location
doctor or hospital name