Information for men with prostate cancer

  • It is important that you take the time to fully understand your treatment options.
  • Most men will need to see a urologist and a radiation oncologist. Some may also need to see a medical oncologist.

    A multidisciplinary cancer care team is a group of health professionals that meet to discuss the diagnosis, stage and treatment of people with cancer. Ask your GP to refer you to a specialist who is a member of a multidisciplinary team.

  • Sydney Adventist Hospital Breast Cancer MDT
  • Sydney Adventist Hospital Gynaecological Cancer Multidicisplinary Team
  • Sydney Adventist Hospital Urological/Prostate Cancer MDT