Languages spoken
(in addition to English)
  • Cantonese
  • Malay

Within this page
Found incorrect information on this page?
Let us know

Information for men with prostate cancer

It is important that you take the time to fully understand your management options

Most men will need to see a urologist and a radiation oncologist. Some may also need to see a medical oncologist.

Practice locations

Hospitals and Cancer services

Multidisciplinary teams (MDT)

A/Prof Peter Chin is a member of the following multidisciplinary teams:

Last updated: 06 July 2018